Saturday, February 3, 2018

Sentimental Blvd.

Suuup guise.

It has been awhile, feels like forever. I was busy being the queen that I am jk. I've been doing a lot of posting on my social media preferably instagram and fb, looking at memes and whatnot, watching netflix most often and back to working out.

Also been site viewing places that I'm interested in... buying well not just me, with my Mom actually. I'm in that age where I'm bound with responsibilities and priorities, oh god, priorities, and one of them is having my own house where my partner and I could start a family... of dogs lol, was thinking like an airbnb business. So, onward with the lot for sale hunt.

Furthermore, I don't get enough time to shoot my looks as we are always busy during weekdays and my outfits may not be of significance haha! I like shooting when I'm mentally and physically prepared lol. However during this time I wasn't, I mean I was spazzing about Harem Scarem but heck! I wanted to shoot my outfit coz it perfectly went well with Badpeach's Killa in Black sunnies. This was taken after Harem Scarem (band) concert in Manila hence the inspiration.

Without further adieu...

Sunnies - Badpeach Ph
Hat - Uniqlo
Top - Forever 21
Leather Jacket - Thrift shop. Japan
Pants - H&M
Boots - Thrift shop


No comments:

Post a Comment